Happy New Years!
2014 was a fantastic year for Pasta Pantry, and we’re looking forward to what 2015 has to offer us! We thought we would take a look back on some highlights we had on social media or big moments we had over 2014!
1) The biggest moment for Pasta Pantry is obvious: our owner’s son, Ari Satanove, being born on April 9th!
See that HERE
2) Our “things you didn’t know about Pasta Pantry” blog post. We are always blown away by the community we have surrounding us, and seeing how excited people were to learn more about our little Trattoria really warms our hearts!
See that blog post HERE.
3) Getting the chance to make people’s holiday season a little brighter by giving away Oil Kings tickets.
See all our lucky giveaway and contest winners HERE.
4) Being voted best Pasta in the Park by the people of Sherwood Park!
You can read more about that HERE.
5) Our continued involvement and sponsorship of our community. Watch Oil Kings defenceman, Martin Gernat, try his hand at creating a Pasta Pantry dish HERE. .
What a year! Happy New Years everyone! Be safe, drive safe (and sober), and enjoy a night out (or a night in)! We are closed tomorrow for New Years day! See you in 2015!