Who else is excited for Halloween? While we all know how tough finding the right costume can be, we wanted to help you out. Dressing up as your favourite food has been commonplace for many people; in attempt to see more pasta-related outfits in the neighbourhoods of Edmonton and Sherwood Park, we’ve selected 6 of the most amazing costumes inspired by the Italian staple.
We’ve shown you 6 of the cutest pasta-related costumes we’ve ever seen in the past, but this year, we wanted to give you some additional ideas for Halloween-goers young and old. These ensembles are sure to put a smile on every face you meet and range from simple to extraordinary.
1) If you’re looking for a meal that contains all of the food groups, you’re in luck! Show the world how much you love pasta by dressing up in this costume! Just make sure you coordinate with your partner as to where you want to go; the last thing any of us want to see is a plateful of pasta on the ground.
2) When discussing pasta costumes, we have to include everyone’s favourite topping, Parmesan cheese. It’s been essential to many meals in the past and is sure to get everyone’s attention on Halloween.
3) If you want to go the extra mile, make sure you include a checkered red and white tablecloth with your pasta costume! You can even team up with your friends and family and go as a group!
4) Costumes with parents and their children are always a treat, especially when pasta is involved! For an extra touch, make a lid and put it on your little one’s head, then get them to pop out and surprise everyone!
5) Where are the Mac fans? Throw on a yellow shirt and stick a bunch of rolled up sheets of construction paper for the ultimate Mac n Cheese costume!
6) Of course, we can’t forget about our furry friends! All it takes is a red shirt, a mop head, and some styrofoam balls spray painted to look like meatballs and you’ve got a costume fit for any pooch!
7) And if you don’t want to go as a pasta dish, you can always go as an Italian brew!
Are there any costumes that we’ve missed? Feel free to let us know on Facebook and Twitter! Also, stop by your local Trattoria whenever you’re in need of a mouthwatering Italian meal! We guarantee any food made at Pasta Pantry will always follow our motto of “Real Food, Real Fresh, Real Fast!”